Gir Safari Booking
Gir Safari Booking, Gir Jungle Safari
Gir Forest National Park will remain closed between dates: June 16, 2019 to Oct 15, 2020. Here is the complete breakdown of the charges and timings to schedule your Gir Safari online for the best safari experience in Gir National Park.
Cost for Indian tourists – INR 4800 per Jeep in which 6 people maximum can be boarded at a time. Cost for Foreigner tourists – INR 12400 per jeep in which 6 people maximum can be boarded in a one go Main Safari Zones In Gir – Gir Jungle Trail Best Timings To Schedule Safari In Gir – 6:45 AM to 9:45 AM, 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
The price of safari includes the jeep rent and driver, guide charges, permit charges, charges for a camera, charges for online payment, pick and drop facility from the hotel to resort in Gir and charges of services.
Remember: Those who are accommodating in the Asiatic Lion Lodge, Club Mahindra Resort or Vanvaso Resort will be charged with INR 5400 for one jeep.
If for any reason you cancel your booked Safari, you will get refund of your booking amount; however, there are certain deductions on refund which are as below:
- 75% refund is possible if you cancel before 10 days
- 50% refund is possible if you cancel before 5 days
- 25% refund is possible if you cancel before 2 days
- No refund will be made if you cancel before less than 2 days
Spread in a large area of 1413 sq kms, the Gir wildlife reserve is actually a great needle point of amazing deciduous dry forests, scrublands, evergreen flora, water bodies and grasslands. The main attraction of this park and the wildlife Gir sanctuary is the world’s endangered animal – Asiatic Lion. So, when you set off for the mesmerizing visits and drives in the beautiful hill tracts of this park, you will get to see an exclusive wildlife which includes spotted deer, leopard, wild boar, sambar, chowsinga, Blue Bull and Indian gazelle.
The Gir forest officials supervise and manage all the safari booking procedures for Jungle trail in Gir National Park. They make sure the booking procedures should be according to the rules defined by forest department of India. On the web, 100% of safari permits for Jungle trail in Gir are available. To make advance booking for Gir Safari, we request the vacationers to check out the points mentioned below:
- Submit the complete name, gender and age of the visitors as mentioned on the ID card with the confirmed amount
- Visitors are required to provide number of the original ID card as well as card type. It can be a voter card, aadhar card, driving license or a passport only.
- Please remember this thing that safari booking made with wrong ID proof will be taken as invalid entry and the person with such details will not be allowed to visit the park.
- All the nationals from a foreign country should provide their information of their passport
- Use one online permit against 6 people to visit the Jungle train in Gir
- Furnish the same ID card as mentioned in the booking details
- The advance Gir Safari bookings can be made prior to 3 months of the actual arrival in the Gir National Park of tourists.
- Remember that we are not authorised to influence the safari route
- In case of any unavoidable seasonal issue or weather condition some changes can be revised in visit time by authority