Jeep Safari In Sasan Gir
The allowed visiting time in Gir National park is from mid of October to Mid of June. There is another famous park namely Devaliya Safari park which is located in Gir interpretation zone remains open all around a year. However, Devaliya park remains closed on Wednesday.
Generally, all the visitors of Gir National Park love the experience and fun of jeep safaris. A jeep ride amidst wild forest is the real adventure for any wildlife enthusiast. However, to have this ride, you should get permit from the forest officials at SinhSadan Forest Lodge. When you choose any one of our exclusive tour packages, the permission already includes to them. The park is the best wildlife attraction where numerous people come on its tourists’ season.
hen you are on this exciting drive of Jeep safari in Gir, you get enormous opportunities to spot several rare wildlife species along with the biggest attraction of Gir – Asiatic Lions. This is the only place in the world where Asiatic Lions can be seen in their natural habitat which is such a wonderful sight for any wildlife lover. Spotting the Jungle King from an open-roofed safari jeep is such a dynamic feel that no one can ever imagine. During this tour, click rare pictures of this rare animal doing regular routine jobs. The ideal time to meet these endangered creatures is at dawn and dusk. These safari jeeps and tour guides are provided from the Forest Department.
Gir jeep safari is indeed full of fun and heart pumping activity that no adventure lover would like to miss. The safari tour presents a clear view to unique wilderness in the abode of several rare wild creatures like wild Ass, Asiatic Lions and many others. The experience of witnessing unseen flora and fauna of Gir is such a one-time experience that you cannot have from any other place.
In Gir Safari, the park has only single option that with Jeep. So, if you expect to try visiting the park with elephant safari or canter safari, then it is not possible here. However, the experience of jeep safari is not less than any other safari because it gives you ample chances to see lions with their best views. Moreover, there is no restriction on camera using in the reserve, that means, take as many pictures as you want with the wildlife and you. Capture the unseen moments of Asiatic Lions engaging in their natural habitat and these pictures will keep you entertained throughout your life.
Everything You Should Be Aware Of Gir Jeep Safari!
Procedure For Online Booking Of Jeep Safari In Gir National Park
- Mention the complete name of each and every person visiting the park
- Your preferred safari time and date (select safari in morning or/and afternoon)
- A Valid ID proof is must – passport, voter card, aadhar card or driving license are only acceptable
- Do not forget to carry your ID proof during your safari as you will have to furnish the same to the authority.
If you cancel your pre-booked safari, you will be liable to get refund of your booking amount, but there are some deductions on the same which are as follows.
- 75% refund of your money is possible if you cancel before 10 days of your safari
- 50% refund of your money is possible if you cancel safari before 5 days of your scheduled date
- 25% refund is possible if you cancel your trip before 2 days
- No refund will be made if you cancel your safari less than 2 days.
- There is no provision to transfer the bookings
- You cannot exchange or resell your reserved seats with any visitor.
- For Indians, the jeep safari in Gir costs INR 4900 per jeep in which 6 adults and 1 child can be accommodated.
- For foreigners, the jeep safari in Gir costs INR 12,400 per jeep in which 6 adults and 1 child can be accommodated.
The jeep safari price includes the permit charges, driver and jeep charges, one camera cost, guide charges, pick and drop facility from your hotel, lodge or resort charges, service charges, and online payment cost.